1 reply to this topic

#1 chrisno1

chrisno1

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

Sorry, just a quick and ignorant question.
I have a "global upload quota" set at 850k. Apparently I have overstepped this as I have apparently uploaded 852.37K. Exactly what is this? I assume this means I am unable to upload any more files (predominantly JPEGs) until I have deleted some - I did this already a few months ago without query. Also I have noticed, without being that bothered, that some posted images appear as part of the text while others (such as mine) need to be viewed and downloaded. What exactly is the situation here? Am I doing something wrong when attaching images?
Chris

#2 doublenoughtspy

doublenoughtspy

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4122 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

Sorry, just a quick and ignorant question.
I have a "global upload quota" set at 850k. Apparently I have overstepped this as I have apparently uploaded 852.37K. Exactly what is this? I assume this means I am unable to upload any more files (predominantly JPEGs) until I have deleted some - I did this already a few months ago without query. Also I have noticed, without being that bothered, that some posted images appear as part of the text while others (such as mine) need to be viewed and downloaded. What exactly is the situation here? Am I doing something wrong when attaching images?
Chris

It's probably best to post images to an external host - say flickr, picassa, Photobucket, etc. and then use the inline image button and put the image link directly in the post.

Reply to this topic