• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

The PROPERTY of a LADY

starring

DANIEL CRAIG

as

JAMES BOND

After the death of Milton Krest, M sends Bond to investigate one Dr. Anton Murik, a brilliant nuclear phyicist who is thought to have been having meetings with Krest, who turns out to be a Quantum member. Bond makes contact with Murik in Paris. Bond later finds out that Murik’s plans are to hijack six nuclear power plants around the world simultaneously with the aid of bands of terrorists and a secret weapon… but to ensure that Murik‘s plans go to ahead he must use this secret weapon on Bond.

#2 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

I'm taking it that this will be a piece of fanfiction you plan to publish in the future, an adaptation of License Renewed?

#3 XavierDolan

XavierDolan

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

I'm taking it that this will be a piece of fanfiction you plan to publish in the future, an adaptation of License Renewed?

Yes, it is. When planning this I noticed that my story sounded to similar to it anyway so I decided to an adaption of it with aspects of 'The Property of a Lady', it also has some character names taken from the 'The Hildebrand Rarity', and if you're trying to say that this isn't going to work then - Im not going actually publish it and I have some good ideas that should make this a good adaption.

Edited by XavierDolan, 20 August 2011 - 05:16 PM.

#4 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Oh, I wasn't suggesting it wouldn't work - merely enquiring as to its nature.

#5 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Im going actually publish it and I have some good ideas that should make this a good adaption.

Good luck "publishing" a book featuring names and characters that have been copyrighted for years by Ian Fleming Productions.

#6 XavierDolan

XavierDolan

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

Im going actually publish it and I have some good ideas that should make this a good adaption.

Good luck "publishing" a book featuring names and characters that have been copyrighted for years by Ian Fleming Productions.

Oh sorry, typing error 'I'm - not - going to actually publish it

#7 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Oh sorry, typing error 'I'm - not - going to actually publish it

Ah--that makes much more sense. :D

#8 chrisno1

chrisno1

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Forgive me, Xavier, what's teh significance of calling it TPOAL ?
Why isn't is called Licence Renewed?