#1 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

http://www.vrouwonli..._medium=twitter

Costume designer Jany Temime will provide clothing for the new James Bond film, which this autumn will be included.That she said Monday.

The French-born Temime worked in the 80 and 90 participated in dozens of Dutch films, including The Lift, Ciske de Rat, Antonia and Character.

When the latter won two Oscars, Temime moved to London.Since then, they took care include the costumes for the Harry Potter movies.

It is the first time that Temime asked for a Bond movie.

#2 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Hmmm... Interesting!

For those allergic to Dutch language and/or Google Translate, it seems that French-born Jany Temime, costume designer of the Harry Potter saga since the 3rd film, has declared on Monday that she has been asked to work on Bond 23.

I am not familiar with the Harry Potter films myself, but I can imagine how having the same costume designer on the two most successful franchises of the history of cinema will have us all talking...

#3 TCK

TCK

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

http://www.vrouwonline.nl/gossip/nieuwtjes/9476/ontwerpster-jany-temime-doet-nieuwe-bond?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Harry Potter, Children of men, In Bruges... Jany Temine is a new big shot for Bond23, after Sam Mendes, John Logan, Neal Purvis & Robert Wade, David Arnold, Roger Deakins... And of course the twice James Bond actor Daniel Craig ! It promises to be an interesting film. And if Fiennes and Harris join them... [censored] [censored] [censored] ! :cooltongue: :D

#4 univex

univex

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:40 AM

http://www.vrouwonli..._medium=twitter

Harry Potter, Children of men, In Bruges... Jany Temine is a new big shot for Bond23, after Sam Mendes, John Logan, Neal Purvis & Robert Wade, David Arnold, Roger Deakins... And of course the twice James Bond actor Daniel Craig ! It promises to be an interesting film. And if Fiennes and Harris join them... [censored] [censored] [censored] ! :cooltongue: :D

An exact mirror of my feeling there TCK :tup:

#5 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

They should have gotten Shawna Trpcic. She was responsible for the costume design on "Firefly", and went a long way towards creating the look of the universe - American Old West meets modern Chinese. She made it feel very authentic. I think she also did the concept designs for Drusilla in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", ramming Elizabethan England into heroin chic.

#6 Sir Godfrey

Sir Godfrey

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

I refresh this topic...

I just wanted to say that I hated the tab collar shirt of Bond in Skyfall. I hope Bond's wearing style will be a much more simple in Bond 24...

#7 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

And I wasn't sure about how snug he looked in his suits either...

His trunks of CR looked positively loose-fit by comparison.

#8 Shane

Shane

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

I think a Lindy Hemming/Tom Ford combination would work well. 

#9 Sir Godfrey

Sir Godfrey

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

I found Louise Forgley's work on Quantum of Solace very good. Despite I was not found of the Point Bow Tie of Daniel Craig's tux.

#10 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

I guess it would be a safe bet that Jany Temime will return for Bond 24. As well as anyone else on the SF pill. I'm hoping until the first press conference for Bond 24 that we'll get confirmation on this and maybe who is executive producing and co producing.