9 replies to this topic

#1 iBond

iBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Ever since I have been on this site, I was unable to add my own profile display picture. I'm sure there is a simple way to do this, but I have not yet found it out. If anyone knows *hint hint jaguar007 hehe! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

#2 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

I see that you have made 204 posts since you've been here. You need to make 1000 posts before you can have a profile picture....so get posting. :tup: :D

#3 iBond

iBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

I see that you have made 204 posts since you've been here. You need to make 1000 posts before you can have a profile picture....so get posting. :tup: :D

Weird! I told my friend James about this site and when he joined, he managed to have a profile picture. Odd...Anyway, I'll get right on that! :goofy: :D

Edited by iBond, 06 May 2011 - 06:26 PM.

#4 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Weird! I told my friend James about this site and when he joined, he managed to have a profile picture. Odd...Anyway, I'll get right on that! :goofy: :D

If you connect your cbn account to your facebook account you can have your FB profile pic on your cbn profile too. :)

#5 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

It's just that none of us want to know what you look like so please, take it personally ;)

just kidding

#6 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

If you connect your cbn account to your facebook account you can have your FB profile pic on your cbn profile too. :)

Interesting, I did not know that. How to you link your FB account to your profile?

#7 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:44 PM

Interesting, I did not know that. How to you link your FB account to your profile?

Go to > Settings > Profile > Manage Facebook Connect > Click 'Update my profile picture with my Facebook picture' > click 'Sychronise' > click 'Save changes'.

You can also link other things such as status updates.

That should do the trick. :tup: :D

#8 iBond

iBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

Thanks! Well, now that I know that option works it won't allow me to reverse it haha! Oh, well.

Edited by iBond, 06 May 2011 - 11:11 PM.

#9 Lt. Garfield

Lt. Garfield

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

I'm gonna be old before I reached that Posted Image

#10 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

You can also create a avatar at gravatar.com if you don't feel like looking at your own face the whole time, although I'm on here quite a bit recently since I've become a member.

Reply to this topic