Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Here is what you get if you beat BloodStone on 007 difficulty:

Spoiler

I was so happy when this happen :)!

Edited by Mr.Zukovsky, 05 November 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#2 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:24 PM

Activision you crafty bastards. :D

If this is genuine of course, where on the game was this?

#3 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

well now there is a reason to go through the insanity of 007 dificulty is it true that in 007 diffculty one shot and ur dead?

#4 Garth007

Garth007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

What?! i Didn't get this gunbarrel when i beat it on 007 difficulty...

#5 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

Okay off to beat it on 007 difficulty tomorrow. The only thing I don't like about it is the swinging arm with the pistol. It should be hidden behind the leg and surprise the assassin.

#6 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

Jesus so it's real...........AWESOME.

#7 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:01 AM

I'll get on to finishing 007 mode then. Which is quite the challenge. One shot and you're dead. Makes sense that the gun barrel is the reward, then. Because that itself is a one shot and you're dead deal, too.

#8 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

007 difficulty is absurd. I'll try, but I don't think I have the resolve or patience to do it. I died 40 times on the dam on Agent mode for God sakes. Those snipers are sly little buggers. I don't think I'll be able to drop them AND all the machine gun toting baddies without dying a gazillion times first. Gazillion is a word? Wow. That's neat.

I like how the shell casing drops to the floor. Nice touch.

#9 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:07 AM

I'll get on to finishing 007 mode then. Which is quite the challenge. One shot and you're dead. Makes sense that the gun barrel is the reward, then. Because that itself is a one shot and you're dead deal, too.

Blimey. Good thing I suck at games and tend to keep on nothing higher than Normal.

#10 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

gunbarrel is WIN, at least they included it that is, should have been at the begining anyways.

yea, not sure i'm about to go threw the whole game on 007 difficulty and have to slug my way through all those firefights. the most fun i have had from the on foot levels is putting it on easy and just running the level with all takedown kills

#11 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

should have been at the begining anyways.

I am getting sick of this talk, but I fail to see how that makes the content that follows any better.

#12 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

i tried the lazy way by beating only the last level on 007 but it didn't work, looks like u have to do the whole game :(

#13 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

Here is what you get if you beat BloodStone on 007 difficulty:

Spoiler

I was so happy when this happen :)!

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!

(But it's not at the beggining :angry:)

#14 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

It's a bit odd that no one else has seen this except from Bryan, er, Mr. Zukovsky. Where exactly does this feature after you've completed this? Oh, and why has Bonds gun got a silencer on, yet the gunshot is really loud?

#15 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

I finished Blood Stone and I'm now going through the levels on 007 difficulty. At the Monaco stage (an awesome level), if anyone has a PS3 and wants to add me as a friend - my screen name is LonewolfSTK

#16 Agent Spriggan Ominae

Agent Spriggan Ominae

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

It's a bit odd that no one else has seen this except from Bryan, er, Mr. Zukovsky. Where exactly does this feature after you've completed this? Oh, and why has Bonds gun got a silencer on, yet the gunshot is really loud?

I feel you on this Mharkin. Zukovsky was leading us on about the Gunbarrel in the other thread only to say he's playing Goldeneye or something like that. WTF? I don't trust what he says. As of now it's NOT confirmed that gunbarrel is infact an unlock. What is confirmed is that there is a gunbarrel sequence on the disc but it MIGHT be just an unsed file which would suck. The Youtube video is real. Now all that remains is for someone who beats BloodStone to confirm if the GB is indeed an unlock after the credits. Something interesting is that the trophy you get if you complete for beating the game on 007 is called "Blood from a stone" and the GB file on the disc is labeled as "BloodBarrel". It's thin but perhaps there is a connection. I'll have a crack at 007 mode when I get a chance. Went through the first time on Field Operative but I want to play through Agent mode before tackling 007. If it's anything like the 007 mode in Quantum this shouldn't be too hard but very tedious.

#17 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

I just finished the Siberia Chapter on 007. What a marathon. I'm so exhausted. I'll play the next few tomorrow hopefully and maybe we'll have our answer.

#18 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

I've only finished the Prologue, Monaco and Driving Levels on 007. I don't think I have the patience for the Siberia one. The ambush before the train chase is insane.

#19 Iroquois

Iroquois

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

I'm on the last burma mission on 007...so close...

Edited by Iroquois, 07 November 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#20 Iroquois

Iroquois

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

Completed the game on 007, no gunbarrel so far.

However, the gunbarrel is apparently legit. It was hacked out of the PC version of the game.

Edited by Iroquois, 07 November 2010 - 01:39 PM.

#21 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:36 PM

So Bryan was lying. No surprise there.

#22 Iroquois

Iroquois

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

About how to unlock the gunbarrel yes, but it is found as a file on the PC version of the game apparently...

#23 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

I've only finished the Prologue, Monaco and Driving Levels on 007. I don't think I have the patience for the Siberia one. The ambush before the train chase is insane.

Yes it was brutal. What I had to do was stay behind cover and wait for them to come to me. As a henchman was coming towards me I'd use a focus shot on someone in the distance knowing that I could get another one from the guy that was coming up to me. So as they came close I did take downs. I kept this up and made a run for Nicole's car.

#24 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Yeah I put off the Oil Refinery just because of how annoying that last gunfight is going to be. I got killed a bunch of times on agent as is. Best to wait for them to reload before popping out of cover quickly. As I said, I beat the 2nd Burma mission, but the game glitched on me so I have to do it all again.

#25 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

I was lying MHarkin? Hmm...If it's apparently legit, how does it make me a liar? Please explain. Your sounding like a retard by calling me bryan. That's obviously not me. I'm gonna start calling you Jeff :)!

#26 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

I was lying MHarkin? Hmm...If it's apparently legit, how does it make me a liar? Please explain. Your sounding like a retard by calling me bryan. That's obviously not me. I'm gonna start calling you Jeff :)!

You're Bryan Herbert. We all know it.

#27 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

Because even if it is legit, you lied about unlocking it. "I was so happy when this happened. Here's what you get if you finish 007 difficulty." No one else has unlocked this except from you.

So yeah, and yes. It clearly is you. 'Ello Bryan. :)

#28 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:06 PM

I started playing bloodstone on 007 mode when i first got it. That's how i already beat it. the other 2 difficulties are far to easy.

#29 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

I started playing bloodstone on 007 mode when i first got it. That's how i already beat it. the other 2 difficulties are far to easy.

You have to play it through on Agent to unlock the '007' difficulty...

Plus, there's three other difficulties, not two. Recruit, Field Operative and Agent.

#30 Chief of SIS

Chief of SIS

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:50 PM

Zukovsky, you are on a roll! Quick question though? Do you have the game?