35 replies to this topic

#31 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:14 PM

I found this today and surprisingly, I had never seen it before. Pretty cool. :tup:

Why do I get the feeling that if that was made today it would be considered 'racist'?

#32 Mr Teddy Bear

Mr Teddy Bear

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image

Being a 7 year old boy when I first saw GoldenEye on TV made me fall in love with Famke Janssen's Xenia. Now I'll have to buy the blue pills to think of her again....

May not be as hot as Famke Janssen, but she does beat the hell out of Rosie O'Donnell!

Incidentally it looks like Xenia's had a slight make over. Aside from the obvious hair colour, I think they made subtle changes to soften her face somehow.
Posted Image

#33 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image

Being a 7 year old boy when I first saw GoldenEye on TV made me fall in love with Famke Janssen's Xenia. Now I'll have to buy the blue pills to think of her again....

May not be as hot as Famke Janssen, but she does beat the hell out of Rosie O'Donnell!

Incidentally it looks like Xenia's had a slight make over. Aside from the obvious hair colour, I think they made subtle changes to soften her face somehow.
Posted Image

YESSS! God has listen to my prays! :)

#34 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

You know, I don't think God intervenes in the development of a video game ...

#35 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

If they kept their previous Onatopp likenes I'm quite sure the Devil would have taken care!

#36 darthbond

darthbond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:35 AM

Yeah, it was in the special features for the Goldeneye Ultimate Edition DVD. It's probably my favorite of the ones that were released.

darthbond

#37 The Girl With The Golden Gun

The Girl With The Golden Gun

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Location:Deep inside my hollowed out volcano...in the South of England!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

That's a pretty good reading of the new Zukovsy's tattoo's; however even they can't hide the fact that the characterisation in this game us just BLAND. The scar on Trevelyan's face symbolised Janus, who returned with a different face after his real identity was discovered - for Zukovsky to have a scar isn't the same, it doesn't detract from the character but doesn't really add anything, either.
Xenia could be a look-alike of the girl from the last Bond game, and Natalya looks like a poor artist's rendering of Minnie Driver circa 1995 :S

I realise they couldn't use any of the other actor's likenesses but yet again, in their place we see another raft of shockingly bland characters.

At least they kept most of the original characters - Jaws, Blofeld (Charles Gray & not Donald Pleasance!!) so that's something....