http://www.eurogamer...pporting-sony_9

#2 Bucky

Bucky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

would be interesting if bond games were released on all platforms except the playstation.

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:36 PM

It's good that I'm getting a 360 then. :tdown: B)

#4 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:39 AM

Suppose it's a good thing I've got the 360 and the Wii as well. Much as I prefer the PS3 control setup.

#5 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:46 AM

It's good that I'm getting a 360 then. :tdown: B)

There isn't a downside to that to begin with. :tdown:

#6 The Ghost Who Walks

The Ghost Who Walks

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:27 AM

Wonderful getting these news the very day I intend to buy a PlayStation 3. B)

Oh well, judging by the quality of the QoS game, I won't be missing much.

#7 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:21 AM

Wonderful getting these news the very day I intend to buy a PlayStation 3. B)

Don't. They're not worth the money. Even though they apparently have a 0.04% breakdown rate, they always break. There's really no point in getting one.

#8 DouglasJ

DouglasJ

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:30 AM

I wonder how Sony would retaliate. Do they have many links with Activision, despite the Spider-Man Game franchise?

Edited by DouglasJ, 20 June 2009 - 08:30 AM.

#9 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:42 AM

I wonder how Sony would retaliate. Do they have many links with Activision, despite the Spider-Man Game franchise?

Anime video games, comic book video games, and now James Bond are about it as far as I'm aware

#10 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:43 AM

Wonderful news. B)

I can't say that I'd blame them, as Sony has apparently dropped the ball on this generation of systems, with the outrageous price for the system as well as other factors. It would still be a shame though, as the PS3 is a great piece of hardware that, in the future, has amazing potential for growth due to the Blu-ray capabilities that it's rivals don't have.

#11 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:00 AM

This generation on the whole is pretty lackluster. Sony is overpriced and overrated. Nintendo has...no, don't get me started. You'll be here all year listening to the ramblings of an irate lifelong fanboy. 360 is just sort of there. No one's really come out with anything amazing for anything. Honestly I think the best to come out for the current generation thus far was MGS4. Even the latest Super Mario game, which are always entertaining, was pretty pale. Saw today they're making a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Makes me sad in a way. Wish they'd make a second Super Mario Sunshine. Be way more fun on the Wii, and imo, Sunshine was the strongest of the Mario games thus far. And wow I really went OT here.

#12 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:17 AM

This generation on the whole is pretty lackluster. Sony is overpriced and overrated. Nintendo has...no, don't get me started. You'll be here all year listening to the ramblings of an irate lifelong fanboy. 360 is just sort of there. No one's really come out with anything amazing for anything. Honestly I think the best to come out for the current generation thus far was MGS4. Even the latest Super Mario game, which are always entertaining, was pretty pale. Saw today they're making a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Makes me sad in a way. Wish they'd make a second Super Mario Sunshine. Be way more fun on the Wii, and imo, Sunshine was the strongest of the Mario games thus far. And wow I really went OT here.

Agreed that this generation has been pretty poor thus far. With all of the great new technology available, things should be getting better. There's so much potential in the Blu-ray technology that should be giving Sony the advantage, but they haven't taken advantage of it at all. Hopefully the next round of systems will be better.

#13 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

Thank god I'm a Sony Fanboy...oh, wait... B)

But I'm not buying X-Box anytime soon. My cousin bough one and I hear it broke down the day he got it.

But yeah, Sony has pretty much dropped the ball with this generation of consoles.
Still, I'm not ready to believe that Activision just stops making / releasing games for the Sony system.