#181 Automan

Automan

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:54 AM

Heh-heh... where'd you get that? B)

Just an image search for Anatole Taubman...once you get past the standard QOS stills, you get to the good stuff!

You know, great thread, because I think the key to Elivs IS that he's supposed to be a comedic character. A brilliant idea to use the henchman in this way.

Shame no one explained this to the director. :tdown:

Well according to Taubman, it was Forster who suggested the oddball haircut, so he had to be somewhat on board with Elvis being a comedy character.

Kewl I love the way he does a lot of acting in the background its really understaed stuff

#182 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

You know, great thread, because I think the key to Elivs IS that he's supposed to be a comedic character. A brilliant idea to use the henchman in this way.
Shame no one explained this to the director. :tdown:

Well according to Taubman, it was Forster who suggested the oddball haircut, so he had to be somewhat on board with Elvis being a comedy character.

Yeah… I’m not sure where you’re coming from, Zencat. I think there’s a fine level of precision to the direction when it comes to Elvis. If you’re suggesting that Forster went too lightly with his use of the anti-character, I’d have to protest and say the mistake would have been to go too hard and upfront. I certainly cannot imagine he came to be by an accident on Forster’s part. In fact, of all the characters in QOS, I daresay Elvis’ is Forster’s best-handled.

Heh-heh... where'd you get that? B)

Just an image search for Anatole Taubman...once you get past the standard QOS stills, you get to the good stuff!

Awesome pic Dino!! :tdown:
Elvis:

TPS report file clerk by day…

...even more useless by night!

#183 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

I think there’s a fine level of precision to the direction when it comes to Elvis.

You're mad.

#184 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

I think there’s a fine level of precision to the direction when it comes to Elvis.

You're mad.

There’s a fine line between madness and genius, Harmy. A line which Elvis himself walks.

And the two look the same to those who know neither. B)

Very glad to see you stopping by the thread for a peek, though. It means you aren’t completely lost to us yet. :tdown:

#185 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

Elvis is stepping up his game. First Bond blew his pants off. Now Elvis will take on...Captain America! Yup, under his pseudonym "Anatole Taubman", Elvis will be playing a character named "Roeder" in the forthcoming Marvel epic. No word yet if any bizarre haircuts, fashion choices, or apples are involved.