3 replies to this topic

#1 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

How about a massive parking lot/garage shootout for a future Bond movie? I know that it has already been done in Tomorrow Never Dies, and

Spoiler

but it would be brilliant if it were done again but on a much darker scale.

It would be great if it were to happen in the middle of the night aswell, when the parking lot is locked up, maybe an assasination attempt is carried out on Bond and he escapes. It would be pointless for him to take off in a car since everything will be locked up so he would have to use his mind to make his way out unscathed.

I would actually love a cat and mouse kinda chase around the lot, Bond dodging gunfire and hiding in cars etc...

Just to hear the sound of gunshots in a massive indoor place like that would be very eerie. You wouldn't even know where the gunshots were coming from due to the echo created....

Posted Image

#2 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:49 PM

I have the same problem with the idea that I had with the car chase in TOMORROW NEVER DIES: the setting of a parking garage is dull, dull, dull.

Bond's action sequences should endeavor to take place in more exciting, striking locales. Even when he's in shady, less-than-luxurious corners of the world, Bond's surroundings should have a vibrancy to them.

#3 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

Cool i'd enjoy it.

#4 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers