41 replies to this topic

#31 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

Nice to meet you miss Moneypenny and all the members of CBn.I decided to write here because I enjoy CBn from 90s and I account this very reliable.I hope that 007 fan club will be created in Greece soon.

This is the only Bond fan site I go to, it's just that good! :( I find it pretty accurate and they get the news before a lot of other sites.

I believe my friend, fellow CBner Aris007 is from Greece. If there isn't a 007 Fan club in Greece, I'm sure you could look into starting one. Check the International Meet up section of the forum see what you can find out. :)

Have fun here!

on topic because I strayed it, sorry, I'd love for Craig to give us a fourth film, just so that the Craig's Bond's storyline isn't too rushed. He's a lock for a third. A fourth I hope is do-able, and a fifth would be super though I won't hold my breath. He's seems pretty happy with the role, and the material, that's not an issue as long as they keep up the quality. And I know he has said in interviews it has afforded him to do the smaller projects that wouldn't have gotten off the ground.

#32 agian 007

agian 007

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

This is the only Bond fan site I go to, it's just that good! :( I find it pretty accurate and they get the news before a lot of other sites.

I believe my friend, fellow CBner Aris007 is from Greece. If there isn't a 007 Fan club in Greece, I'm sure you could look into starting one. Check the International Meet up section of the forum see what you can find out. :)

Have fun here!

on topic because I strayed it, sorry, I'd love for Craig to give us a fourth film, just so that the Craig's Bond's storyline isn't too rushed. He's a lock for a third. A fourth I hope is do-able, and a fifth would be super though I won't hold my breath. He's seems pretty happy with the role, and the material, that's not an issue as long as they keep up the quality. And I know he has said in interviews it has afforded him to do the smaller projects that wouldn't have gotten off the ground.
[/quote]
I am very happy because there is another person from Greece to write here and I must say that we have a lot of people in Greece who love Bond.
Ihope that one part of the Bond 23 will be in beautiful Greece

#33 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

Welcome to CBn! :(

#34 BoogieBond

BoogieBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Yeah, I really hope he takes the option of the 4th film. He is locked on for 3. There was speculation from some exec at MGM that he was signed for 5.
If he did do 5, then that would be great. But more than that , he will start to age a bit, we are looking at about 48-50 years old. I know other actors have done this, but I can't see Craig doing it.

#35 Publius

Publius

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

Yeah, I really hope he takes the option of the 4th film. He is locked on for 3. There was speculation from some exec at MGM that he was signed for 5.
If he did do 5, then that would be great. But more than that , he will start to age a bit, we are looking at about 48-50 years old. I know other actors have done this, but I can't see Craig doing it.

To be precise, he'll be 46 if he does Bond 25, presuming they stick to the every-two-years schedule, which I don't see them deviating from while Craig is Bond if he feels he has enough time to work on other projects (and his schedule since CR seems to indicate that he does).

#36 BoogieBond

BoogieBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:09 PM

To be precise, he'll be 46 if he does Bond 25, presuming they stick to the every-two-years schedule, which I don't see them deviating from while Craig is Bond if he feels he has enough time to work on other projects (and his schedule since CR seems to indicate that he does).

Sorry, didn't communicate that properly :(
I was thinking if he was doing beyond 5.(Bond 25)
So his 6th would be about 2016, and his 7th 2018. Would he not be 48 and 50 respectively ? Born in 1968 ?
If he was in great shape, I could see it. But would he not probably want to move on (if not before then) I know with Roger we got a Bond at 58, but with Craig, I have the feeling he will have gone long before his 58th Birthday.

Hmm, Bond 28 in 2020 with Craig at around 52 ? :) Sounds good if he could stay out of injuries, he surely would be the fittest 52 year old around.

Edited by BoogieBond, 19 September 2008 - 03:11 PM.

#37 Publius

Publius

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

So his 6th would be about 2016, and his 7th 2018. Would he not be 48 and 50 respectively ? Born in 1968 ?

Oh, in that case, yeah. :(

Hmm, Bond 28 in 2020 with Craig at around 52 ? :) Sounds good if he could stay out of injuries, he surely would be the fittest 52 year old around.

Wow, I'd probably love it if he was willing to (and stayed looking fit and younger than his age), but I think five will be his absolute max. Probably for the best, so the franchise doesn't become too attached to any one man and audiences don't get tired.

#38 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:03 PM

If Craig does QOS and quits, I cry myself to sleep every night for the next 12 years. None of you will ever hear from me again.

If Craig does Bond 23 and quits, I curse his name, hit the scotch extra hard that night and pout about it on here for probably forever.

If Craig does Bond 24 and quits, I can’t really blame him, but I’m not exactly thrilled about it either so I give him the old 'whatever' fingers and get on with my life.

If Craig does Bond 25 and quits, he and I share a knowing nod and become best friends.

#39 BoogieBond

BoogieBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:54 PM

If Craig does QOS and quits, I cry myself to sleep every night for the next 12 years. None of you will ever hear from me again.

If Craig does Bond 23 and quits, I curse his name, hit the scotch extra hard that night and pout about it on here for probably forever.

If Craig does Bond 24 and quits, I can’t really blame him, but I’m not exactly thrilled about it either so I give him the old 'whatever' fingers and get on with my life.

If Craig does Bond 25 and quits, he and I share a knowing nod and become best friends.

If I was a betting man, with my head, not my heart. It looks like hitting the bottle in 2010(B23).
Or the "Fingers" ;) in 2012(B24). I assume you would be doing this from the comfort of your own home directed at a TV image of Craig, for total security. That guy's a one man army :)
Although, I like the quitting after Bond 25 as well. :( That would be superb.
Edit :After the update from Babs on Aintitcool(Next few B25), looks like you will give the knowing nod with Craig :)

Edited by BoogieBond, 22 September 2008 - 05:26 PM.

#40 Cody

Cody

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1393 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Barbara says

Well he’s gonna be in the next one, and the next few.

#41 007Bond007

007Bond007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

New information confirms that Daniel Craig will be playing bond in bond 23, also rumors are starting to form of James bond going to New York. Personally I think that Daniel Craig is the best bond the franchise ever supported i hope that he does the next 3 or 4 movie afterward. He also portrays a new generation of Bond a tougher, darker almost melonchony version of the super spy which was the best move for the franchise in my oppinion. Although he does break alot of tradition but there always has to be an equal amount of good and bad things. In short Daniel Craig deserves to stay for years to come.

Edited by 007Bond007, 22 September 2008 - 08:59 PM.

#42 Agent 76

Agent 76

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7080 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

Barbara says

Well he’s gonna be in the next one, and the next few.

Thank God! :(

*applause*