15 replies to this topic

#1 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:59 AM

What do you think of James Bond's Everything Or Nothing graphics. You know, the green smoke around the metal when it is desintegrating and the realism during the game. Oh, and also the facial features of the characters instead of the ones in the games THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH and TOMORROW NEVER DIES where you cannot make out the exact Bond (Brosnan) with the square-like image of his face.

I think it was well done.
What do you think of EON's graphics?

#2 dogmanstar

dogmanstar

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 446 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:32 AM

I think it is the best graphics of any Bond game, followed by Nightfire.

#3 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:26 AM

I just passed the mission where you have to destroy Diavolo's plane on the 00-Agent difficulty (quite a waste of time not getting a reward. It's hard :tup: ) and it looked cool to see the explosions when the bombs hit the elevator supports and they break. Not to say that it is sad to get bombed to death for making a mistake with your actions. :tup:

#4 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

I think EON has the best graphics to any Bond game at this present time. I think the graphics make me enjoy the game more. I might play on it this afternoon, actually.

#5 Professor Dent

Professor Dent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5326 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

The graphics are very good. Something about seeing Pierce as Bond versus a generic guy who looks like Pierce that makes it more fun to play. I also like the music in this game too.

#6 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

The graphics are very good... I also like the music in this game too.

Maybe thats why I have been playing it for so long, even when I finished it and passed over 90% of it with Gold and Platinum medals :tup:

#7 eddychaput

eddychaput

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

It's quite interesting when I compare the graphics of EON and QOS on the PS2 (I'm a bit old school and still haven't purchased a PS3).

Daniel Craig looks good in the game, the explosion effects are solid, and the villains look pretty decent too.

The graphics for EON, a game which came out 4 years earlier, are better! The environments, the character models, the explosion effects, practically everything in the game looks better than QOS, which I suspect was hurt by lack of effort and budgetary constraints, what with all the emphasis being on the PS3/XBOX360 versions.

#8 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

EON, PS2 game that's four years old, looks better than Quantum of Solace on ... PS3.

EON is still the best looking Bond game there is. Period.

#9 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:23 AM

EON, PS2 game that's four years old, looks better than Quantum of Solace on ... PS3.

Is Quantum Of Solace really worth buying for it's price?

#10 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:41 AM

I think EON graphics are the best, it looks better as a GameCube game than Quantum of Solace on the Wii.. but then the Wii can't do too much unless you spend 3 years developing a game. *coughsmashbrawlcough*

Indeed a beautiful game, this one is like Pierce's fifth movie actually :(

#11 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:29 AM

I agree, they should have made it into a movie.

#12 Blonde Bond

Blonde Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

Is Quantum Of Solace really worth buying for it's price?

Not for a next gen game (because they cost more). I'm sure most of Bond fans get a kick out of it. But the game is just too short, not a lot of variety and is missing many action sequences. As a whole EON is much better graphically. But there's no denying that Daniel Craig model seen in the game is pretty impressive as is the rain effect in one particular level. Plot-wise; thin. Gameplay-wise; thin. But it's a game to pass your time, while waiting for a better (Bond) game. I honestly think Bourne game felt true to the source material. More than Quantum of Solace. That's for sure.

EON is already a movie. Just check youtube :( It's also a good game. I still (would) get a kick out of it. It's just too bad I don't currently (see; any longer) possess a Playstation 2 - system (see ; Break).. :) Even FRWL was better than QoS.

#13 BlackFire

BlackFire

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:44 AM

Ah yeah, that EON movie was really worth watching!

#14 agentjamesbond007

agentjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

EON is already a movie. Just check youtube :) It's also a good game. I still (would) get a kick out of it. It's just too bad I don't currently (see; any longer) possess a Playstation 2 - system (see ; Break).. :) Even FRWL was better than QoS.

Oh yes, I did see it on YouTube. It was great :(

#15 Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Ultraussie (Jordan.adams)

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:51 AM

EON has excellent graphics, just as good as PS3 :(. But the games to :)ing short, and completing the same short and simple levels again and again makes me bored (Like playing the Halo games, fun during combat, boring during trying to find out where to go on a massive map and no help), yet I loved it. I prefer FRWL's control system, but still EON is a nice game. Its almost a movie, you can play through it like one, its so god damn easy!
Anyway, there isnt any movie kinda thing of it on youtube, some retarded dude cut the levels!

#16 007½

007½

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:33 PM

I feel they're the best graphics yet in a 007 game. Ever-so-slightly off topic, did anyone think the cars looked weird in QOS? Not only because, anywhere in the world, they use British number plates, but in terms of them being near-as-damn-it-is-to-swearing... square?