4 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 22 June 2001 - 11:26 AM

As some of you know we're updating CommanderBond.Net to include a lot more content.

As a part of that I'm putting out a call for anyone interested in writing reviews of the James Bond novels (the author does not matter).

Anyone who is interested please reply here, or e-mail me through [email protected] and we'll discuss more :)

#2 RossMan

RossMan

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 14 September 2001 - 12:02 AM

I'm going to start reading some of the Gardner books again and if you'd like I can write reviews for some for literary section. I'll probably start re-reading "Win, Loose, or Die" over the weekend. Just let me know.
You can e-mail me at [email protected]

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 23 June 2001 - 02:27 AM

Just to update this call!

We are doing reviews on all pieces of literature (hopefully) related to James Bond. This doesn't have to be the novels, it can include comics and those special books like encyclopaedia's!

#4 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 24 June 2001 - 06:08 AM

Just to let you know I've received a few offers of interest.

We're (CB.Net) trying to make the literature section huge. Most Bond websites neglect it. We aim not to. It's as big as the movie series and must be noted :)

In my next post I'll display an example review that we've already received. It may inspire some of you. It will also show you what we're after.

#5 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 24 June 2001 - 06:13 AM

This is our demo review. Take it only as a guide for minimum length and for quality. It's a good review and will feature on our new site. As per normal ©opyright laws this cannot be reproduced anywhere.

Blue Eyes

SLEEP WHEN IT'S READ
RAYMOND BENSON'S NEVER DREAM OF DYING
REVIEW by Ajay Chowdhury
Raymond Benson's fifth James Bond continuation novel, NEVER DREAM OF DYING (Hodder & Stoughton,