• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Craig Lazenby

Craig Lazenby

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Moderator's note: Please don't post Eon copyrighted images here. Thank you.

Alright, in the wake of QoS, we have yet to wait for Bond 23. So, I seriously think that the title for the new Bond should be "Who Let the Dogs Out"

The film would begin with the regular gunbarrel sequence, which transitions to the grave of Vesper Lynd. Bond puts down flowers, but suddenly, the ground collpases beneath him, to find Dr. Kananga and Tee Hee facing him, oguns drawn. With force, they move Bond through an underground network out into the streets of Jamaica, where they give him off to three blind mice (cameos by the Baha Men) to finish him. A fight ensues, and Bond hotwires a nearby car and drives off, followed by the Baha Men, who are in a hearse. After a winding stret chase, Bond cuts off the Baha Men and sends them off a bridge and into a dog pound. An alarm rings and multiple dogs escape. A police officer comes out, examines the situation, and calls into the radio "Who let the dogs out? WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?" Then the titles begin with a song performed by the Baha Men, and we see on screen:

ALBERT R. BROCCOLI'S EON PRODUCTIONS LTD.
Presents
DANIEL CRAIG
as IAN FLEMING'S
JAMES BOND 007
in
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

What do you think?

click here for poster

Edited by Mister Asterix, 04 March 2008 - 02:09 PM.

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

What do you think?

Generally, or about this?

Quite a dangerous question, poppet.

#3 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

Moderator's note: Please don't post Eon copyrighted images here. Thank you.

Alright, in the wake of QoS, we have yet to wait for Bond 23. So, I seriously think that the title for the new Bond should be "Who Let the Dogs Out"

The film would begin with the regular gunbarrel sequence, which transitions to the grave of Vesper Lynd. Bond puts down flowers, but suddenly, the ground collpases beneath him, to find Dr. Kananga and Tee Hee facing him, oguns drawn. With force, they move Bond through an underground network out into the streets of Jamaica, where they give him off to three blind mice (cameos by the Baha Men) to finish him. A fight ensues, and Bond hotwires a nearby car and drives off, followed by the Baha Men, who are in a hearse. After a winding stret chase, Bond cuts off the Baha Men and sends them off a bridge and into a dog pound. An alarm rings and multiple dogs escape. A police officer comes out, examines the situation, and calls into the radio "Who let the dogs out? WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?" Then the titles begin with a song performed by the Baha Men, and we see on screen:

ALBERT R. BROCCOLI'S EON PRODUCTIONS LTD.
Presents
DANIEL CRAIG
as IAN FLEMING'S
JAMES BOND 007
in
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

What do you think?

click here for poster

I think that if EON want to make a Bond film relevant to today's cinema audiences which reflects both the nature of world geopolitics as they exist today and the essence of Ian Fleming's original creation, it is essential that they make "Who Let The Dogs Out".
In fact, if they don't I will start a protest on your behalf and will dedicate my life to ensuring that the maniacs called Broccoli and Wilson (if that's really their names) get whats coming to them.

#4 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:36 PM

Hey kids, you understand now? DON'T TAKE DRUGS!!! :tup:

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

Cameos by the Baha men and a song by the Baha men...

Err...

#6 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

What do you think?

[mra]I think I

#7 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

What the hell?

No.

#8 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

Somebody hear a cow-bell?

#9 Craig Lazenby

Craig Lazenby

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Cameos by the Baha men and a song by the Baha men...

Err...

C'mon, if you think about it, it would revive their/the songs popularity. Besides, we're running out of titles for new movies, it's be fun to do something taking place in Jamaica again.

#10 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

How about "Wild Thang"? or someother banal pop/hip hop song from the 90s to co opt? Uh, no thanks. I'll settle for 'Property of a Lady' if we need more Flemingisms.

#11 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

James Bond in BOOM! SHAKE THE ROOM, anyone?

#12 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

James Bond

in

THE MACARENA

#13 Craig Lazenby

Craig Lazenby

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

How about "Wild Thang"? or someother banal pop/hip hop song from the 90s to co opt? Uh, no thanks. I'll settle for 'Property of a Lady' if we need more Flemingisms.

No, you don't understand. "Wild Thang" wouldn't work because its not a gramatically correct title. "Who let the Dogs Out works because you can also have the 007 integrated into the title:

WHO LET THE
___DOGS OUT
______7

Neither "Wild thang" nor "The Property of a Lady" can do that.

Edited by Craig Lazenby, 04 March 2008 - 09:45 PM.

#14 SPECTRE ASSASSIN

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4247 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:41 PM

hah this thread made my day so far...o how depressing. :tup:

:tup:

#15 spynovelfan

spynovelfan

Commander CMG

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

DANIEL CRAIG
IS
IAN FLEMING'S
JAMES BOND
IN

MOO
__MOO
____77

#16 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

Why is this thread still here?

#17 Craig Lazenby

Craig Lazenby

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:27 PM

Why is this thread still here?

Because, although it sounds funny, it is a legitimate, serious idea. Disregard all joke posts, I seriously think that this would be a good idea for a Bond title and song. A whole story could be made around it, while possibly using other elements from Fleming's novels.

#18 spynovelfan

spynovelfan

Commander CMG

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

Disregard all joke posts, I seriously think...

...from that sentence construction that you are Scott Nestle, aka Moo-Moo, aka about a million other things, banned from this board, oh, about 23 times since I've joined, and about to be again, I expect.

But you still made me laugh with the first post. You are - quite literally in this case - barking.

#19 Craig Lazenby

Craig Lazenby

Cadet

• Crew
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:40 AM

...from that sentence construction that you are Scott Nestle, aka Moo-Moo, aka about a million other things, banned from this board, oh, about 23 times since I've joined, and about to be again, I expect.

But you still made me laugh with the first post. You are - quite literally in this case - barking.

No, I am not Moo-Moo, any mod could probably check and see I am a new person to this board. I just think that Bond has gotten a little too serious and just needs a little fun added in to spice it up for a new generation. Not as much as more, just a little more fun for a change.

#20 Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:44 AM

No, I am not Moo-Moo, any mod could probably check and see I am a new person to this board. I just think that Bond has gotten a little too serious and just needs a little fun added in to spice it up for a new generation. Not as much as more, just a little more fun for a change.

Don't worry son, I for one think you've already made a splendid contribution to this board and I've no idea why anyone would want to ban you. Quality entertainment.

#21 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

No, you don't understand. "Wild Thang" wouldn't work because its not a gramatically correct title. "Who let the Dogs Out works because you can also have the 007 integrated into the title:

WHO LET THE
___DOGS OUT
______7

Neither "Wild thang" nor "The Property of a Lady" can do that.

The PROPERTY
Of a lady

?

soryy, but I just don't like the associattion the title you're suggesting has.

#22 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:52 AM

Who let the dog in?

#23 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve