7 replies to this topic

#1 Byron

Byron

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:10 AM

I recently purchased the DR NO remastered soundtrack. On the plastic wrapping there was a little yellow sticker with the following:

"Special Limited Edition 3D Motion Package!! Mic#408AF"

As far as i can see, nothing in the cover, case or cd seems to fit this description. Do i need 3D glasses or something?

Or was the sticker put on by mistake?

#2 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:03 AM

Can you really expect more from a chap who had no hands, and tried to blew up an American air base?. :cooltongue:

#3 Marketto007

Marketto007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2487 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:06 PM

Can you really expect more from a chap who had no hands, and tried to blew up an American air base?. :cooltongue:

\o/

xxx

#4 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:08 PM

Odd. I don't remember ever seeing such a sticker when I got the CD for Dr. No (granted that was in spring 2003 when the remastered editions first came out).

#5 Professor Dent

Professor Dent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5326 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:44 AM

I don't ever remember seeing any 3D covers. I bought them when they were first released as well & I seem to remember most of them having a black sticker with the 40th Anniversary logo on it at the time. I'm going to say your CD was mislabeled.

#6 Byron

Byron

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

I don't ever remember seeing any 3D covers. I bought them when they were first released as well & I seem to remember most of them having a black sticker with the 40th Anniversary logo on it at the time. I'm going to say your CD was mislabeled.

If the cover was in 3D would this be obvious to the naked eye?

Or do any other Bond cd's have 3D covers? Perhaps some careless person put on the Dr No one.

#7 The Cat

The Cat

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 464 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:39 AM

The mistake 3D sticker has been put on a series of regular CD releases, including the remastered Bond titles - I saw FRWL and OP with these stickers as well.

#8 Byron

Byron

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:46 AM

The mistake 3D sticker has been put on a series of regular CD releases, including the remastered Bond titles - I saw FRWL and OP with these stickers as well.

Thank you The Cat! For a few minutes there i thought i had a super exclusive version of the soundtrack!! That would have been something.

I wonder if this is a machine or human error.

#9 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for settling this, Cat. :cooltongue: