4 replies to this topic

#1 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

Where did you get your copy of No Deals, Mr. Bond?

Where are other places to buy a copy?

Is No Deals, Mr. Bond in print where you live?

Having troubles finding No Deals, Mr. Bond? Post here.

#2 iexpectu2die

iexpectu2die

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:22 PM

If anyone is struggling to find a copy, my school library has the first edition UK hardcover, in great condition.

The librarian knows of my Bond fandom and said I can have any of the Bond novels.

I'd be willing to sell it if anyone is interested?

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

I recall that my first copy was the US paperback edition. In terms of collecting, UK hardback editions of No Deals, Mr. Bond don't seem to be too hard to come by--even though some eBay sellers really inflate the price.

#4 Sbott

Sbott

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:05 AM

Ebay is great, but if collecting the books as well, the i suggest www.abebooks.com. They have the whole range from papebacks through to signed first editions.

I've had my fingers burnt a couple of times on Ebay due to poor/deceitful descriptions. Whilst you may pay a little more (sometimes) you get what you ask for.

There are 446 copies of No Deals, Mr Bond on the abebooks site ranging in price from $1 to $396, enough to keep everyone happy.

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:27 AM

Ebay is great, but if collecting the books as well, the i suggest www.abebooks.com. They have the whole range from papebacks through to signed first editions.

I've had my fingers burnt a couple of times on Ebay due to poor/deceitful descriptions. Whilst you may pay a little more (sometimes) you get what you ask for.

There are 446 copies of No Deals, Mr Bond on the abebooks site ranging in price from $1 to $396, enough to keep everyone happy.

Abebooks is indeed another good option. I usually turn to that site when I'm looking for an exact particular edition because I think one gets much clearer results than when using eBay's search function.