#1 Blofelds Cat

Blofelds Cat

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:26 AM

Chaps and Chapettes,

for the benefit of several among you who may be remotely interested in my "Never Say McClory Again" and remastered "1976 ABC OHMSS" fanedit projects, it might be worth your while popping over to http://www.faneditforum.com/ to see what's happening there.

Can't say too much as I'm in fear of breaching CBN policies.

cheers,

BC

#2 Safari Suit

Safari Suit

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5099 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:37 AM

Not strictly on topic, but looking through that forum it's amazing what ideas people come up with for these things. Never thought I'd read of a fan edit of "Grand Canyon" for example. Can't say I'm a big fan of these things myself (where do you draw the line?), but I have to admire that kind of passion and enthusiasm :cooltongue:

#3 WhiteKnight2000

WhiteKnight2000

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:24 PM

Thanks fot the link. I'm a fan of these things done well, and Never Say McClory Again is probably a textbook example of a good fanedit. Better than the original. Yep.

Edited by WhiteKnight2000, 10 April 2007 - 02:15 PM.

#4 marktmurphy

marktmurphy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:54 PM

Yeah- I must say, I had a look through the forum, found the NSMA review thread... but I'm not sure what the news is. I must say I wasn't sure what they were talking about a lot of the time.

#5 Blofelds Cat

Blofelds Cat

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

Yeah- I must say, I had a look through the forum, found the NSMA review thread... but I'm not sure what the news is. I must say I wasn't sure what they were talking about a lot of the time.

I've received much correspondence this last year asking how the complete projects referred to above could be obtained. In fact the requests for me to share came so rapidly that it soon became a bit of a torrent.

Incidentally, one of my pet hates is cryptic crosswords. Never got the hang of the clues but apparently there are many that can find links with the most obscure of clues.

cheers.

#6 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

LOL!

You cheeky pussy you. :cooltongue: