7 replies to this topic

#1 14 20 02

14 20 02

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:28 PM

Today reported in a British Newspaper was an article about Brosnan and his unfamous (until now) chicken legs. While he was filming the swordfighting scene in Die Another Day with Gustav Graves. He wore padding on his legs.

[Article Removed by Moderator]

Enjoy
14 20 02

#2 Tim007

Tim007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4821 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:53 PM

Actually I treat as a rumour. That's nonsense.

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 02:49 AM

What a load of bollocks. Closing the thread indeed. This is a Bond community. If James isn't willing to share with a community at large, that's not going to become an issue at CBn.

Here's the article from a site willing to share, [url="http://"http://www.ajb007.co.uk/news/index.php?article=573"]AJB[/url];

[quote]Pierce Brosnan and his chicken legs?!

The Daily Telegraph is reporting that Pierce Brosnan wore padding around his legs to make them look less like chicken legs in the fencing sequence in Die Another Day. Unfortunately the fake muscles had a tendency to slip out of position while filming! This article is a rumour and has been lifted directly from the paper which is the only place I have seen this reference.

Even so dashing a figure as Pierce Brosnan isn

#4 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 04:17 AM

Sure, Daniel, but it's still nonsense.

#5 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 05:20 AM

It is, but there's something comical about steroid-induced muscles on Brosnan's legs. Imagine, if you will, Pierce Brosnan with 'He-Mans' legs. Now that's a funny mental image :)

#6 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 02:02 PM

Sorry, to all users for the issues that were going on this thread. I have split the non-topic related posts into a new thread. Any one interested in the other conversation, and I can't rightly say why anyone would be, can find it in this thread. Thank you.

#7 14 20 02

14 20 02

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 04:38 PM

Hi
I know it's nonsense but it was some Die Another Day news and it is quite amusing so i thought i would post it. This is for everyone who is involved in the argument which occured here because of my post. I am very sorry i thought no-one including James Page would be angry as i still thought the partnership between MI6 and CBN was still there but now it seems not.

14 20 02

#8 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 05:05 PM

14, please do not sweat it. I will ask that if you post any articles from another website that you let us know the source. And I will tell you the obvious, that MI6 doesn't want their articles posted here. Thanks.