9 replies to this topic

#1 Bwanito

Bwanito

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:14 AM

FACTS 2006 (ICC Citadel Park Ghent, Belgium) is set to run from Saturday, 14 October 2006 through Sunday 15 October. John Terry will be one of the guests. He can be spotted in the movie

#2 Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:03 PM

Yep, been there, saw him! Nice friendly man!

#3 Bwanito

Bwanito

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:26 PM

Here is a photo of John Terry during the convention

var pid = parseInt(629227); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_629227') ) { $('multiq_629227').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_629227') ) { $('toggle_post_629227').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[629227] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#4 Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:30 AM

So, you've visited FACTS!
Was this your first time?
Did you like it? :)

#5 Bwanito

Bwanito

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:28 AM

Yep, i was there. And that was the third time that i went on Ghent for this convention. During the other years, i saw some others actors like David Carradine (Kill Bill), Richard Le Parmentier (Star Wars) or Lawrence Makoare (Mr. Kil in Die Another Day or Lurtz in LOTR).
FACTS is a good convention, but the level of the last both was going down (2004-2005). Especially when you were looking for some interesting items (vintage Star Wars or Bond). But this year it was a new kind of event: a larger area, more actors, and a lot of interesting stuff (and the prices were quite well sometimes). The sellers were friendly and came from different countries (German, Netherlands, Belgium, France even UK or USA). I found some collectibles about Bond. It was not very difficult to catch some sideshow

#6 bogard

bogard

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:38 AM

Damn I missed him. Did win the DOA 4 tournament though :) Did you talk to him about TLD? Was he ever considered as Felix for LTK?

#7 Bwanito

Bwanito

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:49 AM

His experience during TLD was very brief. He only play during two scenes (and one of them was deleted). The impact of his character in the movies is very low (but he played with Dalton). I didn't ask him if he was considered for LTK. His projects concern the series: 24 and Lost.

#8 bogard

bogard

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:57 AM

Thanks. Nice to hear he's keeping busy then.

#9 Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Mr.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:38 PM

[quote name='Bwanito' post='629697' date='20 October 2006 - 11:28']
Yep, i was there. And that was the third time that i went on Ghent for this convention. During the other years, i saw some others actors like David Carradine (Kill Bill), Richard Le Parmentier (Star Wars) or Lawrence Makoare (Mr. Kil in Die Another Day or Lurtz in LOTR).
FACTS is a good convention, but the level of the last both was going down (2004-2005). Especially when you were looking for some interesting items (vintage Star Wars or Bond). But this year it was a new kind of event: a larger area, more actors, and a lot of interesting stuff (and the prices were quite well sometimes). The sellers were friendly and came from different countries (German, Netherlands, Belgium, France even UK or USA). I found some collectibles about Bond. It was not very difficult to catch some sideshow

#10 Bwanito

Bwanito

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:44 AM

A summary of the event with some pictures will take place in the French magazine "Dixi