#2 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:09 AM

Chapter Two

As the phone rang in the Q branch headquarters, the new quartermaster answered it. As he listened to the party on the other line, his assistant, Zed peeked her head in the door, waiting politely for instructions. As R, as the Q branch technicians started to call him, hung up the phone, he shook his head sadly.

Edited by Jaws0178, 12 September 2006 - 01:20 AM.

#3 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:10 AM

Chapter Three

As Bond walked into M

Edited by Jaws0178, 16 September 2006 - 04:06 AM.

#4 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:12 AM

Chapter Four

Edited by Jaws0178, 12 September 2006 - 01:21 AM.

#5 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:14 PM

Chapter Five

As 007 was running out of M

#6 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:43 AM

Chapter Six

As the plane touched down in Macao, Bond

#7 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:49 AM

Chapter Seven

As James Bond was being loaded onto a stretcher, R was approaching a non-descript house in Surrey. On the porch, he saw Major Boothroyd, better known as Q, sitting, sipping at a cup of tea.

#8 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:45 PM

Chapter Eight

Meanwhile, in London, M was having a briefing with Sir James Maloney, the physician that MI-6 kept on staff. While his primary focus was the mental aspect of health, he also had a fairly successful practice dealing with the physical side.

#9 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Chapter Nine

As Major Boothroyd was leaving Lazar’s compound, James Bond was waking up. His first conscious thought was “where am I?” He did not realize he said it aloud until a woman moved into his field of vision and informed him that he was in the St. Francis Medical Center. As Bond took this in, the nurse began bustling around, doing the things that nurses do. As she completed her tasks, Bond noticed her putting tick marks in his medical charts. “May I see that?” he asked and got one of those smiles that starts at the corner of the deliverers mouth and goes no further than that. Bond had learned many years previously to never trust a smile like that. As he started to get up, the nurse walked over to him and forced him back into bed. “Calm down, Mr. Bond. I’m not going to kill you. No, I am getting you ready to take to my employer.” As she was saying this, she began to prepare a syringe. “This is a sedative, Mr. Bond. “ she said as she pressed the plunger to evacuate the air that had accumulated into the needle. “To everyone else, you will appear to be asleep, however, you will be aware of everything around you.” As she started to lower the needle to give the shot however, Bond suddenly kicked out, catching the lady off guard. As she fell, Bond was on his feet. He ran toward her, preparing to grab the needle that had fallen, miraculously unbroken considering that the syringe was glass. As he reached for it, however, the nurse kicked at his left leg, tripping him up. Bond rolled with the fall, and wound up rolling to the bed, which he used to get up. With that, he began to chase after the nurse, who had run out as soon as she saw Bond regaining his footing. As Bond started to exit the room, he saw R walking toward him. “Stop that nurse!” he shouted at the older man, who promptly grabbed the nurse by the arm. However, the nurse whipped around, using R’s momentum against him and clothes-lined him, knocking him out cold. This however, gave Bond time to catch up with her. As R was falling, Bond noticed a golf ball fall out of his shirt pocket. Quickly, Bond scooped it up, and threw it at the nurse with all his strength. However, he missed the nurse and hit a fire extinguisher, causing it to fall off of its hook. It landed upside down on its trigger, breaking the pin that keeps the trigger from being depressed. When this happened, the trigger went down, and the extinguisher started to fly, hitting the nurse in the side, knocking her into the wall. “I always forget to yell fore” Bond said as he approached the lady, who was holding her side in agony. “Now” he said as he looked down at her without pity, “you are going to answer some questions for me” By this time, the police had arrived. “Gentlemen, take her away.” At that, he turned away from her to check on R. “Lucky you had that golf ball, R. Why did you have a golf ball anyway?” he asked as he helped the older man to his feet. Groggily, R said “Golf ball?” and then suddenly, he yelled “Everybody down!” As Bond hit the dirt, the “golf ball” exploded with the force of a small tear gas grenade. “That was a gag gift for my old friend, Arnold Palmer. It’s okay folks. It’s just harmless smoke. We might want to get it out of the hospital however.” A nurse at the nurses station pressed a button, activating the hospital’s exhaust vents.