This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

AUF Interesting Facts, Hints, etc.(SPOILERS!!)

No replies to this topic

#1 Rishad

Rishad

Cadet

• Crew
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2002 - 05:34 AM

This is a collection of weird things that I've found in the game, aswell as some very useful tips.

The whole game-
Did you know that none of the weapons in the game are real weapons? Well, they are, but their names have been modified so EA didn't have to pay off the designers.
Wolfram P2K=Walther P99
IAC Defender=IMI Desert Eagle
Koffler & Stock KA57=Heckler & Kock AK47
Koffler & Stock KS7=Heckler & Kock MP5
Etc.
All of them are some other weapon, just their names have been changed a little. That's pretty clever of EA, eh?

Level 1-
Use the Q-Claw in the beginning and come through the vents. Use your fist to knock out the guy at the computer and he drops a key card on the desk. You can use that to open the Armory door. Inside is an MRL-22(rocket launcher) and 5 grenades.

Level 2-
Nothing more than this level rocks, especially if you use Golden CH-6. Each and every enemy vehicle has a Bond move on it, as long as you pop their tire(s). Way good points!

Level 3-
If you are driving and you see a movie theatre/hotel looking place on one of the corners, drive through the doors, up the stairs, across the alley, and you find a shortcut, it's pretty cool.

Level 4-
THIS IS HARD ON 00-AGENT!! And to turn off the laser alarm systems, there are hidden boxes in the walls to the side. Use your Q-Specs to find 'em, press the 'Action' button to open, and use the Laser to zap 'em off. Bond moves here.

Level 5-
The button on the picture of Malprave's left hand side is the one that opens a safe door. In the room with the Embassy Blueprints in them, push the 'Action' button on the picture of the hot twin girl. It slides away to reveal a safe passage to the rocket launcher in the window of the middle room, along with extra ammo for it and body armor. Also, when you kill the guy right before the elevator, go through the doors he came through and on the shelf there is a computer card. Use it on the reader in the place with the 'Data ports' and the alarms for the 'Data ports' will turn off.

Level 6-
Go to the top right-hand corner of the city, nearest R's apartment, but the opposite side. In one of the windows is Body Armor, and in another is a Frinesi (shotgun). This next part is kind of evil, but oh, well. The sniper that tries to kill you near R's apartment-kill him, and jump over to his balcony and collect his gun. Get into the bathroom. You can use your scope on the shower door, and you can guess what you will see. But do not tread past the little sink on the left wall, for that activates the scene where we see it is a hologram. Against the gunship, there is an MRL-22 (rocket launcher) in the bottom left corner, and extra ammo for it in the top right-hand one. But I prefer to shoot the pilot's head with the sniper rifle, it's a Bond move.

Level 7-
Not much to say on this one, just put it on 00-Agent to get the Gold. It's not too hard, and you get the Lotus Espirit. You may know it as the Wet Nellie. It is way better than the Aston Martin or either of the BMWs in the game. It's a lot faster, but it's slow to turn. Oh, well, just get used to it and it will be beneficial. Since it is so low to the ground, the machine guns usually pop your enemy's tires, and that is so cool to do! I love this car, it rules.

After this I'm not too good, so that's all I can really tell ya.