Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 12 January 2002 - 06:41 PM

Saturday, January 12th 2002
22:00
BBC1

Judi Dench - A BAFTA Tribute Stephen Fry hosts a star-studded tribute evening to mark Dame Judi Dench's entry into the British Academy Fellowship, the highest accolade that BAFTA bestows. Featuring contributions from Pierce Brosnan, Billy Connolly, Cher, Kate Winslet, Geoffrey Palmer and Joseph Fiennes
(Subtitles)

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 12 January 2002 - 11:06 PM

Just finished watching it. Pierce Brosnan looked a bit bashed up - sounds like a bad cold.

He had a rather forced chat with Stephen Fry about the Grande Dame and when pressed about Bond 20, the editing seemed to go awry. Not much revealed, save that M is likely to be "a bigger role". After TWINE, how big?

#3 Le Chiffre

Le Chiffre

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 January 2002 - 11:57 PM

Strange that Pierce only mentioned Iceland as a location where they would film; he sounded a little bit dissappointed when talking about the locations; Spain, Korea, Iceland and England does'n't seem all that bad to me, does it?

#4 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 04:22 PM

He was asked "Where are you going this time?" he answered "Iceland". Bond might be going to Spain, Korea, Hong Kong but perhaps it's all being filmed in Pinewood?

Also I'm quite worried about the size of M's part this time! Maybe she's the traitor!? (btw this is how I'm going to end all of my posts nowadays!)

#5 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 16 January 2002 - 02:51 AM

Hmmmm.....

Maybe the assassination attempt on M that I proposed way back when may not be so far fetched. The role couldn't get any bigger (as in important) than that.