Pay TV Alert

2 replies to this topic

#1 WhitePersian

WhitePersian

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 June 2001 - 09:17 AM

For Optus subscribers in Oz, The documentary which the ABC showed a while ago "The James Bond Story" was shown yesterday and today on Ovation and will no doubt turn up again.
TWINE premieres on Movie One July 15, repeated 16th, then gets further outings on Movie Extra,
Also on Movie Extra, AVTAK starting July 16; TNWTGG starting July 17; TSWLM starting July 18; Octopussy starting July19; OHMSS starting July 20; LTK starting July 21. The preview channel will probably be running trailers leading up to all that.
Interesting to see whether LTK is the "censored" print or not.

#2 WhitePersian

WhitePersian

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 July 2001 - 08:28 AM

Daniel, The index boards shows no activity on this topic. I only found it accidentally. Maybe others don't realize there's anything happening here.

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 01 July 2001 - 07:29 AM

A big big thank you for posting that White Persian! It's great to see some activity in the international forums, especially the Australian ones!

Unfortunately I don't have Optus Vision, that's okay though cause I've got all these films in my collection :)

Isn't it great to see more James Bond on TV/Pay TV in Australia! We may not have much merchandise but boy do we get the films!! :)