Goldeneye.

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Location:Working on production of Now or Never, Coming soon in 2OO7

Posted 07 February 2005 - 11:24 PM

http://img.photobuck...1/tsodcover.jpg

To continue the S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Quadrilogy, I have titled my new book "The Source of D.E.A.T.H. More descriptive, thrilling...and Bond, james Bond. The book is planned to be 100 pages long (Around 40,000 words) and will introduce the real S.P.E.C.T.R.E. I look forward to any comments and suggestions!

#2 Goldeneye.

Goldeneye.

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Location:Working on production of Now or Never, Coming soon in 2OO7

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:00 AM

Wow...after twenty one days of nonstop wiritn gI have finished and fully dited the book...I am shocked on how such a short time it took me to write. Once I have my story published on MI6, I shall post it in the fan fiction posting forum for you all to read. But until then, I will give you all a sample from the story to satisfy you of the wait:

Chapter 1

Monday

The aroma of the autumn air always relaxes you. The trees breathe softly with leaves of all different feelings. The charming sound of birds sing and ordinary people prepare for the harsh winter upon them.

It was the first day of October, and, for James Bond, it was a bad one. It was Monday and he was to go to work once again at the stale gray embassy. Where nothing would happen, paperwork, and paperwork. It had been a year since his last mission against S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:35 AM

Interesting read so far Goldeneye.

#4 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans