http://forums.comman...2396&SID=124421

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 29 April 2002 - 02:16 AM

I'm a little angry that Bond is leaving with Brosnan. She was excellent. Though Bliss was okay and she might have been more 'accepted' if her carrer continued.

As for Moore, she looks the part I suppose. But regarding Bond, doesn't she seem to be mostly talking to M. about sex?
^_^

#3 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 April 2002 - 07:26 PM

Huh! You're 100% sure they've dumped Samantha Bond, the best Moneypenny since Lois Maxwell, in favour of Deborah Barrymore [nee Moore] solely on the basis that you think a publicity shot of her *looks* like Moneypenny?!

#4 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 22 April 2002 - 11:44 PM

I think alfie is mearly suggesting that she could portray Moneypenny.

Deborah Moore looks like a Moneypenny-type in that small publicity shot.

#5 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 April 2002 - 07:57 AM

I don't think she has it to be Moneypenny, no offence, but there is that something that she's missing. I know I don't know her personally, who knows, if she got the part she could be the best, but I don't think so. Again this would be another case where EON would be looking for someone who is less well-known to the public, just as Samantha Bond was before GE, well, at least I didn't quite know who she was, I was only 10 at the time! It seems only yesterday GE came out, and yet it WAS 7 years ago!

#6 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 27 April 2002 - 06:51 PM

Blofeld's Cat (23 Apr, 2002 12:44 a.m.):
I think alfie is merely suggesting that she could portray Moneypenny.

I'd agree that she'd make a good Moneypenny one day. She played the equivalent of Moneypenny in the Jason Connery as Fleming telemovie, Spymaker.

But what Alfie said was "Deborah Moore is Moneypenny! 100% sure", which seems more than just a casting suggestion.

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 28 April 2002 - 04:54 AM

Well Alfie, for those of you who is interested, is the thing-formerly-known-as agentbond. This is probably another part of the conpiracy.