21 replies to this topic

#1 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:05 AM

What do you guys/gals think if they recast Zorin as a women! I know Walken was amazing and did nothing wrong.. but I was just thinking how wild it would be to see Roger with a Female Top Villian who was a Lesbian with a Bi-Sexual May Day (Grace Jones) !!

Keep the Zorin character the same.. keep Grace Jones as May Day.. and have 2 Women as Villians/Henchwomen!

I think out of all the 007's Roger would be the best with that kinda combo!:)

Brigitte Nielsen was a missed chance in the 1980's and James Bond!!! Roger would have played off her perfectly.. She is sooooo talll.. loooong legs and hot like in Beverly Hills Cop 2.

But as Max Zorin... I think the whole Lesbian/interracial bi-sexual thing would have been pretty hardcore back then.. 2 Females as the "Bad Guys" too would have brought great promotion too for Roger Moore's James Bond :)

sure Walken was great.. but he could have played any Villian... thats how good he is.. at any time period. BUT I think AVTAK would have had that "extra" spark with 2 Women against 007.. that the movie was missing..

just that 007 Racey Hype :)

what are your thoughts?

:)

#2 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:15 AM

Originally posted by 4 Ur Eyez Only
What do you guys/gals think if they recast Zorin as a women! I know Walken was amazing and did nothing wrong.. but I was just thinking how wild it would be to see Roger with a Female Top Villian who was a Lesbian with a Bi-Sexual May Day (Grace Jones) !!

Keep the Zorin character the same.. keep Grace Jones as May Day.. and have 2 Women as Villians/Henchwomen!

I think out of all the 007's Roger would be the best with that kinda combo!:)  

Brigitte Nielsen was a missed chance in the 1980's and James Bond!!! Roger would have played off her perfectly.. She is sooooo talll.. loooong legs and hot like in Beverly Hills Cop 2.

But as Max Zorin... I think the whole Lesbian/interracial bi-sexual thing would have been pretty hardcore back then.. 2 Females as the "Bad Guys" too would have brought great promotion too for Roger Moore's James Bond :)

sure Walken was great.. but he could have played any Villian... thats how good he is.. at any time period. BUT I think AVTAK would have had that "extra" spark with 2 Women against 007.. that the movie was missing..

just that 007 Racey Hype :)

what are your thoughts?

your idea would have made avtak spicy to say the least, and it would have been interesting to watch;)

#3 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:20 AM

yeah dont get me wrong I like Walken.. and like the movie, but IF they did this idea I had.. I think it would have gave it that something extra.. everyone would be talking about..

I just see the hype for the movie being huge! :)

#4 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 06:11 AM

yeah dont get me wrong I like Walken.. and like the movie, but IF they did this idea I had.. I think it would have gave it that something extra.. everyone would be talking about..

I just see the hype for the movie being huge! :)

and with your version you thought i loved mayday before, i would really love mayday in the spicy new version :)

#5 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:01 PM

I think Brigitte Nielsen was sexiest in "Red Sonja" (before she went blonde) so I cannot see her as Zorin. However, I can see her as a very good May Day!

#6 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 03:59 AM

Originally posted by DLibrasnow
I think Brigitte Nielsen was sexiest in "Red Sonja" (before she went blonde) so I cannot see her as Zorin. However, I can see her as a very good May Day!

the more i picture this in my mind the more i see nielsen as a great mayday, you have to give it a second to sink in, and then it makes great sense

#7 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:05 AM

yeah I wouldn't mind seeing her as May Day :) She needed to be in a Roger 007 film! That was a mistake by the 007 casting back then....

#8 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 11:10 AM

Originally posted by BONDFINESSE 007
the more i picture this in my mind the more i see nielsen as a great mayday, you have to give it a second to sink in, and then it makes great sense

Especially given her casting in "Red Sonja"....She was the warrior princess long before Xena.

#9 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 05:20 PM

I was never into short hair..but I think she was so hot with short blonde hair :)

#10 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 05:23 PM

Brigitte Nielsen as Max Zorin... For some crazy reason I really like this idea. :)

#11 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 05:33 PM

yeah... I can just imagine her with grace doing all those fight scenes..then making out of the floor..then having to stop to check on 007.. :)

just think of all those scene with her..it would be pretty different ...in a good way :)

zencat....is there anyway you can see if my banner is ok.. so you can put it up for me :)

thanks

:cool:

#12 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 05:42 PM

yeah... I can just imagine her with grace doing all those fight scenes..then making out of the floor..then having to stop to check on 007.. :)

just think of all those scene with her..it would be pretty different ...in a good way :)

In very good way. :) But I wouldn't have them kiss. The "combat" is enough. Makes it sexier...more suggestive. This is the kind of playful, kinky, and outrageous stuff I want to see in the Bond films.

zencat....is there anyway you can see if my banner is ok.. so you can put it up for me :)

thanks

I'm not sure i know how (I'm not so good with the nuts and bolts of CBn.) Can one of the other staffers do this? Mr * approved his banner here: http://forums.comman...&threadid=11073

#13 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 12:54 PM

Yes, Mr. * seems to be the one who works on approving banners.

#14 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 04:29 AM

Yes, Mr. * seems to be the one who works on approving banners.

Hey DiL... where did you put your photo at... because "village photos" is where I did.. and it aint working there...

can you put my banner on your picture hosting site.. and if you would give me the link.. so I can put in in my signature;)

thanks bro:cool:

#15 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 04:32 AM

Hey DiL... where did you put your photo at... because "village photos" is where I did.. and it aint working there...

can you put my banner on your picture hosting site.. and if you would give me the link.. so I can put in in my signature;)

thanks bro:cool:

Huh....you lost me 4 Ur Eyez Only....contact bond111 for help in composing banners and Mister Asterix would be the one to approve them...

#16 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 07:06 AM

Huh....you lost me 4 Ur Eyez Only....contact bond111 for help in composing banners and Mister Asterix would be the one to approve them...

yeah I was assuming that where I hosted my Banner (village photos) was / is the reason my banner doesn't come up correctly...

I have never had more problems with a stupid banner in my life:D;)

and I do Graphic Design:confused:

:eek:

#17 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 25 August 2003 - 08:36 AM

I've put you out of your misery...

http://forums.comman...9656#post149656

You just need to wait for it to be approved and uploaded onto CBn now.

#18 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 01:44 PM

Well, maybe they can do the bi-sexual thing with the next one, bring back Denise Richards and Neve Campbell for an encore, minus Matt Dillon.

#19 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 04:07 PM

Originally posted by ChandlerBing
Well, maybe they can do the bi-sexual thing with the next one, bring back Denise Richards and Neve Campbell for an encore, minus Matt Dillon.

hey yeah i am all for watching that:D...god knows i have worn out my copy of wild things;)

#20 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 04:50 PM

Originally posted by BONDFINESSE 007
hey yeah i am all for watching that:D...god knows i have worn out my copy of wild things;)

That was a guilty pleasure of mine when I first saw it in the theater....Denise Richards never looked finer.

#21 Triton

Triton

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2056 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 02:40 AM

Well Brigitte Nielsen was certainly very attractive back then, but I cannot say that she could act. We need someone who is both attractive and can act to be the villain in the film.

Even today, I don't know how a lesbian villain would be received by audiences. Remember the uproar about Basic Instinct? Gay and lesbian groups were very upset about this film. I imagine that they would protest if Eon created a lesbian meglomaniac. It probably could work in a novel or a fan fiction though.

#22 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 03:22 AM

Originally posted by Triton
Well Brigitte Nielsen was certainly very attractive back then, but I cannot say that she could act.  We need someone who is both attractive and can act to be the villain in the film.

Even today, I don't know how a lesbian villain would be received by audiences. Remember the uproar about Basic Instinct?  Gay and lesbian groups were very upset about this film.  I imagine that they would protest if Eon created a lesbian meglomaniac.  It probably could work in a novel or a fan fiction though.

Well it's quite obvious that Madonna plays a lesbian in DAD, and many Bond fans seem to think she is one of the main villains behind DAD :)