#1 Dr Niles Crane

Dr Niles Crane

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 02:47 PM

Discuss the story in this thread.

That sounds rather entendre-ish, doesn't it.

However I have been reading everyone's stuff - and I love it, but it seems as if people are trying to produce a whole Bond film in about 3000 words...

What I would reallt love to see would be small bits with a bit of literary umpachah.

I will now put my money where my mouth is.

It is now 12. 46 am my time on a Friday night (and before you condemn me - I had to work), so let's see what I can do in the next fifteen minutes.... and if it is abysmal - so be it.

Think Niles... think...

12. 47 am: Still thinking... and drinking - hey they rhyme!!! I should be a poet.

M dreaded this moment. 007 was one of her best, no she corrected herself - had been one of her best. Now it was proven he had turned and he deserved no mercy. He was merely another enemy agent to be dealt with accordingly.

She nodded to the guard and entered the interogation room. 007 was sitting quietly, handcuffed tightly to his chair, his head slumped on his chest, as if asleep.

She came around in front of him and he slowly raised his head and looked at her with bloodshot eyes. M was shocked: the 007 she knew was an arrogant, irritating, head strong man - nothing like the beaten man she saw before her. He was unshaven, bruised and bloody, and his hair hung limply over his tired defeated eyes.

"You know what I have to do" she stated.

He looked at her sadly, all to aware of the future: "Yes ma'am".

There was something disturbing about the way he looked at her when he said this, but suddenly she could smell his sweat and fear and a feeling of nausea rose in her that she could not control. She turned away and walked away without looking at him and left.

When she reached her office she stood looking out the windows overlooking the London sky line without seeing. All she could see was his face... and after a very long time... too long in fact... she realised the look in his eyes had been trust and she realised she had betrayed it.

1.03 am
and I am actually two minutes over...

#2 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 21 August 2003 - 12:09 AM

---